CNC OPerator Employment Opportunities
At Avanti Engineering, Inc., we pride ourselves on our commitment to high quality screw machine products, customer service and competitive pricing. We are a team that focuses on customer needs, prompt responsiveness, performance, reliability, and quality, while continually improving the efficiency of our processes.
Avanti believes employee benefits are an essential and important part of total compensation. We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. The following list highlights the benefits program:
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation (after 1 year)
- 401K with Employer Matching 100%
- Company Uniforms
- Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Life coverage
CNC Operator job Openings
Position: CNC Operator
A CNC Operator performs a variety of machine operations utilizing numerical control machining centers to cut, shape or form metal parts to specifications.
Requirements and Skills:
- 2-3 years’ experience operating CNC Miyano and / or Citizen CNC swiss lathes machines (preferred)
- Able to read and understand blueprints.
- Proficient in the use of calipers, micrometers and other measurement devices.
- Familiar with “G” & “M” codes (preferred).
- Capable of lifting 35-40 lbs.
- Knowledge of cutting tools used in CNC machines.
- Committed to meet quality and customer requirements and standards.
- Good communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Good technical and mathematical skills.
1st Shift: 7:00AM – 5:30PM M-F
2nd Shift: 5:30PM – 4:00AM M-F
Avanti Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.”