Avanti Engineering Offers Clients High-Value Screw Machining Products At Affordable Prices and Friendly Customer Service
Avanti Engineering is a family-owned company that provides high volume screw machining to businesses in all industries – hydraulics, electronics, aerospace, plumbing and more – beginning at quantities of 1,000 pieces. We can help develop a high-quality screw machine products that will meet the exact specifications.
We are all about quality! It’s for that reason, we work tirelessly to make sure the screw-machined parts include the tightest tolerances, best finishes, detailed dimensions and great consistency. We have experienced technicians who will carry out quality assurance verifications all during the manufacturing process so that the final machined part is of the best quality and details.
Avanti Engineering, which was established in the early 1970s (1972), will use a combination of the latest state-of-the-art measuring tools to be sure parts have been correctly machined.
We are also ISO 9001:2008 compliant. These are just some of the measures we have put in place to make sure our clients get the best high-volume screw machining parts at very reasonable prices.
What Kind Of High Volume Machining Equipment Do We Offer?
- Brown & Sharpe (medium volume more than 10/M; it has a single spindle and auto bar feed)
- New Britain/Acme Gridley (medium volume more than 25/M, along with multi-spindle screw machine capability)
- Davenport Department (high volume more than 50/M, as well as multi-spindle screw machine capability)
- CNC Swiss Lathes – (comes in all quantities, with multi-axis and ultra-precision technology that includes the auto bar load)
- CNC Bar Lathes – (comes in all quantities and materials, with multi-axis and ultra-precision technology. It also has 18 Multi-Spindle Cam Automatics.)
- Equipment will undergo quality assurance and superior inspection
- In-House Tool Room
- High and Medium Volume High Volume Machining Projects
What Kinds Of Materials Are Used In Our High-Volume Screw Machine Products?
Our trained Avanti Machining staff can use an array of material types including but not limited to:
• Alloy steel
• Stainless steel
What Is Our Quality Assurance?
We offer a comprehensive quality assurance for all high volume machined parts – to ensure that only the best quality materials and tolerances are followed. The quality process we follow includes:
- Inventory Management
- Part Washing
- Heat Treating
- Thread Lock
- Slotting, piercing, notching, and much more.
Avanti Engineering Employees Offer Years of Experience to Clients
The team at Avanti Engineering comprise of professional machinists, with a significant amount of experience working in an array of industries with a large pool of clients. Each client receives personalized attention, so the parts we manufacture will meet their exact design, specifications, quality and budget.
One of the most important qualities we have at Avanti Engineering is our Quality Assurance
, and we want to be sure that every one of our clients gets what they paid for in a friendly family service atmosphere.
How To Get In Touch With Us
If you’re interested in our services, call us at 630-260-1333 or use our online contact form
to attain your quote for your own High Volume Screw Machined Parts.