High-Volume Screw Machining
Avanti Engineering is a family-owned company that provides high-volume screw machining to businesses in all industries – hydraulics, electronics, aerospace, plumbing, and more – beginning at quantities of 1,000 pieces.
We are all about quality! We work tirelessly to guarantee that the screw-machined parts include the tightest tolerances, best finishes, detailed dimensions, and excellent consistency. We have experienced technicians who will perform quality assurance verifications during the manufacturing process so that the final machined part is of the best quality and details.
Avanti Engineering, established in 1972, uses a combination of the latest state-of-the-art measuring tools and knowledgeable operators to be sure parts are to specifications.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified. We have implemented these measures to ensure our clients get the best parts at very competitive prices.
What High Volume Machining Equipment Do We Offer?
- Brown & Sharpe – medium volume more than 10/M; it has a single spindle and auto bar feed)
- New Britain/Acme Gridley – medium volume more than 25/M, along with multi-spindle screw machine capability
- Davenport Department – high volume more than 50/M, as well as multi-spindle screw machine capability
- CNC Swiss Lathes – comes in all quantities, with multi-axis and ultra-precision technology that includes the auto bar load
- CNC Bar Lathes – comes in all quantities and materials, with multi-axis and ultra-precision technology. It also has 18 Multi-Spindle Cam Automatics.
- Equipment– undergoes quality assurance and superior inspection
- In-House Tool Room
- High and Medium Volume High Volume Machining Projects
What Types Of Materials Does Avanti Machine?
- Alloy steel
- Stainless steel
What Is Our Quality Assurance?
We employ a rigorous production process involving ISO 9001 standards to provide comprehensive quality assurance for our customers. All raw materials must meet the highest quality standards before they are used in our high-volume manufacturing process. Our parts are inspected multiple times during the production process to guarantee accuracy and precision.
We take pride in providing top-notch precision machining services with superior product quality. The quality process we follow includes:
- Being ISO 9001-2015 certified and compliant
- Measurement equipment that’s been NIST-certified
- Detailed reporting and tracking on all projects
- PPAP compliant, meaning strict protocols must be followed for parts to be approved for use
High Volume Machining Secondary Services
In addition to our machining services, we offer a variety of value-added operations that allows the ability to complete most component part applications. The result is outstanding service, exceptional quality, shorter lead times, and lower costs! Our services include:
- Inventory Management
- Part Washing
- Heat Treating
- Thread Lock
- Slotting, piercing, notching, and much more
The Avanti Engineering Advantage
From auto parts manufacturers to aerospace industry companies, we have the resources and expertise to provide quality machining services for all types of projects.
Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated through our attention to detail and dedication to customer service. Whether you need help designing a new part or require assistance with your existing parts, Avanti Engineering can assist you with all your needs.
How To Get In Touch With Us
Automatic Bar Machining
Capacity for parts from 1/16" to 2 5/8”
CNC Turning & Milling
CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Multi Spindle Machining
Screw Machine Products
Precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
High Volume Machining
Machining from Bar stock using auto magazine bar loaders for increased running efficiency & up to 11 axis of motion.
11 Axis Machining
Multi-Axis Multi-spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one-stop shop capability for a variety of applications.
Ask a Question!
Avanti Engineering, Inc.
200 West Lake Drive
Glendale Hts, Illinois 60139
Phone: (630) 260-1333
Fax: (630) 260-1762
Looking for screw machine products or CNC Machining?
we have you covered!