Machining Parts from 1/16″ to 2 5/8″
Automatic Bar Machining refers to the automatic cycling of the screw machines along with the simultaneous feeding the raw material (bars) for fast, reliable & efficient production. At Avanti, our knowledgeable and experienced staff sets us apart from our competition. We know our customers rely on us to provide the highest quality screw machine products to spec and on time. In addition, we provide a full variety of secondary services which offers the ability to complete most component part applications in house.
INDEX CNC Multi-Spindle Features:
- Fully configurable to meet complex requirements for custom parts
- 6 main spindles with up to 2 swiveling synchronous spindles enable parts to be machined to precise specificiations
- Extremely fast swiveling synchronous spindles with C-axis
- Swing arm is locked in machining position for maximum rigidity
We understand the role that our machined parts play in the overall manufacturing assembly process. We respond and adapt with the changing needs of our customer’s maching demands. The versatility of the INDEX CNC Multi-Spindle equipment enables us to support our customers with machined parts with both speed and accuracy.
Automatic Bar Machining Equipment
- Davenport Department (Automatic Bar over 50/M, plus multi spindle screw machine capability)
- New Britain/Acme Gridley (medium volume over 25/M, plus multi spindle screw machine capability)
- Brown & Sharpe (medium volume over 10/M, single spindle and auto bar feed capable)
- CNC Bar Lathes (all quantity’s & materials including ultra-precision & multi axis technology) 18 Multi-Spindle Cam Automatics
- CNC Swiss lathes (all quantity’s, ultra-precision & multi axis technology with auto bar load)
- In House Tool Room
- Quality Assurance & Advanced Inspection Equipment
- Medium & Automatic Bar Machining Projects
Automatic Bar Machining Materials
Our machinists can work with a wide variety of materials, including free machining, stainless steel, copper, bronze, brass, aluminum, plastic, phenolic, alloy steel, and composite materials.
Automatic Bar Machining Quality Assurance
We provide a wide array of quality assurance measures to guarantee that each and every Screw Machine Product is manufactured to the strictest tolerances and the highest qualities. Our quality control process includes:
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- NIST-certified measurement equipment
- PPAP compliance which requires adherence to a stringent protocol for part approval.
- Reporting and Trace-ability – thorough reporting and tracking for each and every project.
Automatic Bar Machining Secondary Services include:
- Inventory Management
- Part Washing
- Heat Treating
- Thread Lock
- Slotting, piercing, notching, and much more
Contact us today to learn how our Automatic Bar Machining staff can make your next project trouble-free.
Automatic Bar Machining
CNC Turning & Milling
Multi Spindle Machining
Screw Machine Products
High Volume Machining
5 axis (11 axis) Machining
Multi-Axis Multi-spindle technology for completing complex parts efficiently in one operation. C=0 sampling plan & equipment versatility provide one-stop shop capability for a variety of applications.
Ask a Question!
Avanti Engineering, Inc.
200 West Lake Drive
Glendale Hts, Illinois 60139
Phone: (630) 260-1333
Fax: (630) 260-1762
Looking for screw machine products or CNC Machining?
we have you covered!