Swiss Screw Machining Services
Avanti Engineering, Inc., provides Swiss screw machining services to fulfill the growing demand for micro-parts with precision tolerances and specialized surfaces.Our multi-axis, multi-process Swiss screw machining capabilities enable us to meet your needs by providing parts of exemplary quality in a prompt and cost-effective manner.
Let’s explore a few of the different elements and processes associated with Swiss screw machining.
- Multi-axis machines enable our machinists to perform precision machining of complex CNC parts in a single operation. This cuts down on time required to manufacture the part and it reduces the risk of damage or misplacement of parts during the production process.
- Multi-process machines are used to perform multiple operations simultaneously. These operations, which can include boring, milling and drilling, are performed with precision and ease. The process is much more time-efficient and more reliable than traditional methods that utilize multiple machines.
- The quick set-up process on our Swiss screw machines is a tremendous time saver that allows Avanti Engineering to complete projects quickly and more cost-effectively. These benefits are, of course, passed along to the client!
- Chip evacuation systems on our Swiss screw machines involve high- pressure coolant systems that draw away chips and fragments that can otherwise interfere with the machining process. This increases machining precision, while cutting down on the amount of time required to create the part.
- Bar feeders are present on all of our Swiss screw machines. These magazine bar loaders automatically feed the machine with bars up to 12 inches in size. This streamlines the manufacturing process, making it faster and more cost-effective.
- Capacities on our Swiss screw machines vary, thereby providing greater versatility. We can accommodate bar widths of .125″ to 2′ 5/8″.
- The type of materials that can be used with our Swiss screw machines include plastics, stainless steel, heat-treated metals, pre-hardened alloy steels, ferrous metals and non-ferrous metals, among others. This enables us to accommodate virtually every client’s machining requirements.
- Production run size is variable on our Swiss screw machines. This provides us with great versatility, as we can accommodate smaller production runs of 1,000 or we can assist with large production runs with the quantities totaling in the thousands. Our CNC machining allows for ultimate consistency and unmatched quality.
Our Swiss screw machining capabilities can be applied to a wide range of client projects, from pump shafts and choke tubes, to motor shafts, plumbing parts, even musical instrument components!
Contact Avanti Engineering today to discuss your Swiss screw machining needs. Call 630-260-1333 or visit our online contact form.
Automatic Bar Machining
Capacity for parts from 1/16″ to 2 5/8”
CNC multi-axis machining centers for superior speed & flexibility
Expertly machined components delivered on time
Multi Spindle Machining
Davenport, Euro turn, New Britain & Acme Gridley.
Screw Machine Products
Precision components from a broad variety of materials & Equipment
Micro-parts to 1-1/4 round diameter providing speed, high capability including precision tolerances and specialized finishes.
High Volume Machining
Specialized in machined parts exceeding 1,000 pieces up to millions of pieces for optimum efficiency
Ask a Question!
Avanti Engineering, Inc.
200 West Lake Drive
Glendale Hts, Illinois 60139
Phone: (630) 260-1333
Fax: (630) 260-1762
Looking for a screw machine products?
we have you covered!
AVANTI ENGINEERING, INC.
200 W. Lake Dr, Glendale Heights, IL 60139